The XLH Network, Inc. does not sell, rent, exchange or otherwise disclose our mailing lists or information about our site visitors, subscribers or members. We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the Health On the Net Foundation.
Our F-HYPDRR mailing list is distributed to members world-wide via the Internet. It is a moderated subscription list, acting as a semi-public forum in which The XLH Network, Inc. members can share information and their experiences. The XLH Network, Inc. endeavors to include medical professionals and researchers who are particularly interested in XLH, as well as XLH patients and their families. Although privacy is a matter of serious concern to all of The XLH Network, Inc. members, everyone needs to be aware that information posted via the internet can never be guaranteed to be completely confidential.
© 2010, The XLH Network Inc.
The authors of this web site are not medical professionals, and this information does not substitute for medical care. Information on these pages is based on biomedical research, published in peer-reviewed journals, and international research conferences. Additionally, in some cases anecdotal information is provided by subscribers of the F-HYPDRR group, a mailing list for The XLH Network Inc. A listing of XLH research is available. Please read our full disclaimer.
- XLH Day 2013 Videos
- We are very excited to announce the completion and availability of the XLH Day panel I and Panel 2 videos from XLH Day 2013, held at Quinnipiac University. We would like to thank Quinnipiac University and the Academic Technology staff for providing the re…
- XLH Day 2013 Photos
- XLH Day 2013 photos are posted on the XLH Day Facebook page, or click the link below.https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.603699243021292.1073741825.199444820113405&type=1&l=151fd916dcXLH Day 2013 was held at Quinnipiac University on Septemb…
- 2013 ASBMR Most Outstanding Clinical Abstract Award
- Dr. Carpenter, M.D., XLH Network Scientific Advisor, won the 2013 ASMBR Most Outstanding Clinical Abstarct Award at this year's American Society of Bone and Mineral Research conference.The results of the paper, PHARMACOKINETICS AND PHARMA...CODYNAMICS…
- Kyowa Shares KRN23 Data From a First-in-Human, Single Dose Phase 1 Study
- Kyowa Shares KRN23 DataAnnouncement of Results from a Single Dose Phase 1 Study of a Human Monoclonal Anti-FGF23 Antibody (KRN23) in X-linked Hypophosphatemia in AdultsTokyo, Japan, October 7, 2013 -- Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd. (Tokyo; 4151, President a…