Michael Econs, M.D.
Division Chief, Endocrinology & Metabolism
Indiana University Department of Medicine
Suzanne Jan de Beur, M.D.
Director of Endocrinology
Bayview Medical Center
Johns Hopkins University
Carolyn Macica, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Medical Sciences
Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine
North Haven, CT
Peter S. N. Rowe, Ph.D.
The Kidney Institute & Division of Nephrology
University of Kansas Medical Center
Kansas City, KS
Raghbir Kaur, DMD
Just4kids Dental LLC
30 East 40th St, Suite 100
New York, NY 10016
© 2010, The XLH Network Inc.
The authors of this web site are not medical professionals, and this information does not substitute for medical care. Information on these pages is based on biomedical research, published in peer-reviewed journals, and international research conferences. Additionally, in some cases anecdotal information is provided by subscribers of the F-HYPDRR group, a mailing list for The XLH Network Inc. A listing of XLH research is available. Please read our full disclaimer.
- XLH Network Survey
- The XLH Network is currently in a year-long process of working to grow our organization and better meet the needs of the XLH community. As part of our initiatives, we have designed a survey in hopes of getting feedback from our members. Your feedback…
- 2013 Rare Disease Day Symposium
- In February the 2013 Rare Disease Day Symposium was held in California at the Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute. This year's topic was "Calcification Disorders - from Hardened Arteries to Soft Bones". Amo…
- New National Institutes of Health Research Study
- NIH Research Study: Open-label Dose-titration Study of the Tolerability and Efficacy of Cinacalcet to Treat Fibroblast Growth Factor 23 (FGF23)-mediated HypophosphatemiaPrincipal Investigator: Dr. Rachel Gafni, MDSponsoring Institute: Craniofacial and Ske…
- Scientific Advisory Board member wins award at ASBMR
- Michael Econs, XLH Network Scientific Advisory Board Member (SAB), was awarded the Frederic C. Bartter Award for outstanding clinical investigation in disorders of bone and mineral metabolism at the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research…