Become a Member
If you or a member of your family has XLH, ADHR, TIO or ARHR or if you're a medical professional with an interest in phosphate wasting disorders, we invite you to become a member of The XLH Network. Building our membership encourages researchers by seeing a growing number of people they can help, and knowing where we have large numbers of members is helpful in deciding where to conduct research trials.
Membership also brings many benefits to you and your family as you deal with the concerns and issues that come up when first diagnosed and during management of your or your loved one's XLH treatment, including:
Unlimited access to our F-HYPDRR e-mail listserv and to the web-based XLH Forum, where you can share information with others around the world who are dealing with the same issues you are;
- Help in finding out who treats people with XLH near you;
- Priority notifications to you regarding events, research projects, and other opportunities.
As with any registered non-profit organization, we have many expenses necessary to meet our goals, and we need your help. We hope you will contribute to our efforts now and that you will as often as you are able, but of course we value your input, knowledge and experience even more.
How To Become A Member:
To become a member please fill out our form, and then an administrator will be in touch with your login link.
Please Join Us Now!
© 2011, The XLH Network Inc.
The authors of this web site are not medical professionals, and this information does not substitute for medical care. Information on these pages is based on biomedical research, published in peer-reviewed journals, and international research conferences. Additionally, in some cases anecdotal information is provided by subscribers of the F-HYPDRR group, a mailing list for The XLH Network Inc. A listing of XLH research is available. Please read our full disclaimer.
- XLH Day 2013 Videos
- We are very excited to announce the completion and availability of the XLH Day panel I and Panel 2 videos from XLH Day 2013, held at Quinnipiac University. We would like to thank Quinnipiac University and the Academic Technology staff for providing the re…
- XLH Day 2013 Photos
- XLH Day 2013 photos are posted on the XLH Day Facebook page, or click the link below.https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.603699243021292.1073741825.199444820113405&type=1&l=151fd916dcXLH Day 2013 was held at Quinnipiac University on Septemb…
- 2013 ASBMR Most Outstanding Clinical Abstract Award
- Dr. Carpenter, M.D., XLH Network Scientific Advisor, won the 2013 ASMBR Most Outstanding Clinical Abstarct Award at this year's American Society of Bone and Mineral Research conference.The results of the paper, PHARMACOKINETICS AND PHARMA...CODYNAMICS…
- Kyowa Shares KRN23 Data From a First-in-Human, Single Dose Phase 1 Study
- Kyowa Shares KRN23 DataAnnouncement of Results from a Single Dose Phase 1 Study of a Human Monoclonal Anti-FGF23 Antibody (KRN23) in X-linked Hypophosphatemia in AdultsTokyo, Japan, October 7, 2013 -- Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd. (Tokyo; 4151, President a…