Medical Professional Form
Provide Medical Professional Contact Information
The XLH Network Inc. keeps a database of medical professionals with experience in diagnosing and treating Hypophosphatemic Rickets. The XLH Network Inc. members may request physician referral information from our volunteers based upon geographic location. This referral service is free and available to all members of The XLH Network Inc.
If you are a patient and are aware of a medical professional with knowledge of XLH you can enter their contact information below.
If you are a medical professional and would like to be added to our database, please enter your contact information below and we will add you to our database of knowledgeable XLH medical professionals.
The XLH Network Inc. attempts to provide the most accurate and helpful information to our members. We are careful to recommend specialists who have experience and familiarity with XLH. However, any specialist referral information which we provide should not be considered medical advice or a recommendation. Normal disclaimers apply.
To let us know about a specialist with knowledge of XLH, please fill out the form and press the SUBMIT button.
© 2011, The XLH Network Inc.
The authors of this web site are not medical professionals, and this information does not substitute for medical care. Information on these pages is based on biomedical research, published in peer-reviewed journals, and international research conferences. Additionally, in some cases anecdotal information is provided by subscribers of the F-HYPDRR group, a mailing list for The XLH Network Inc. A listing of XLH research is available. Please read our full disclaimer.
- XLH Day 2013 Videos
- We are very excited to announce the completion and availability of the XLH Day panel I and Panel 2 videos from XLH Day 2013, held at Quinnipiac University. We would like to thank Quinnipiac University and the Academic Technology staff for providing the re…
- XLH Day 2013 Photos
- XLH Day 2013 photos are posted on the XLH Day Facebook page, or click the link below.https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.603699243021292.1073741825.199444820113405&type=1&l=151fd916dcXLH Day 2013 was held at Quinnipiac University on Septemb…
- 2013 ASBMR Most Outstanding Clinical Abstract Award
- Dr. Carpenter, M.D., XLH Network Scientific Advisor, won the 2013 ASMBR Most Outstanding Clinical Abstarct Award at this year's American Society of Bone and Mineral Research conference.The results of the paper, PHARMACOKINETICS AND PHARMA...CODYNAMICS…
- Kyowa Shares KRN23 Data From a First-in-Human, Single Dose Phase 1 Study
- Kyowa Shares KRN23 DataAnnouncement of Results from a Single Dose Phase 1 Study of a Human Monoclonal Anti-FGF23 Antibody (KRN23) in X-linked Hypophosphatemia in AdultsTokyo, Japan, October 7, 2013 -- Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd. (Tokyo; 4151, President a…