The XLH Network endorses two registries and encourages the participation of the XLH affected community. The Yale Registry is specific to XLH and Yale researchers. Coordination of Rare Diseases at Sanford (CoRDS) is a registry for rare diseases and can be used, with approval, by researchers nationwide. Information for both registries is shown below.
Yale Center for XLH Registry
The Yale Center for XLH has launched an International Patient Registry. The purpose, goals and contact information are specified in the flyer which can be viewed by clicking on the link below. To go to the official Yale Registry site click here.
Coordination of Rare Diseases at Sanford (CoRDS) Registry
Many organizations that advocate for patients with rare diseases cannot afford to host their own patient registry. Sanford Research provides a secure registry database to organizations such as the XLH Network in an attempt to ensure that researchers interested in studying specific rare diseases can access the patient information necessary to conduct their research.
© 2011, The XLH Network Inc.
The authors of this web site are not medical professionals, and this information does not substitute for medical care. Information on these pages is based on biomedical research, published in peer-reviewed journals, and international research conferences. Additionally, in some cases anecdotal information is provided by subscribers of the F-HYPDRR group, a mailing list for The XLH Network Inc. A listing of XLH research is available. Please read our full disclaimer.
- XLH Day 2013 Videos
- We are very excited to announce the completion and availability of the XLH Day panel I and Panel 2 videos from XLH Day 2013, held at Quinnipiac University. We would like to thank Quinnipiac University and the Academic Technology staff for providing the re…
- XLH Day 2013 Photos
- XLH Day 2013 photos are posted on the XLH Day Facebook page, or click the link below.https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.603699243021292.1073741825.199444820113405&type=1&l=151fd916dcXLH Day 2013 was held at Quinnipiac University on Septemb…
- 2013 ASBMR Most Outstanding Clinical Abstract Award
- Dr. Carpenter, M.D., XLH Network Scientific Advisor, won the 2013 ASMBR Most Outstanding Clinical Abstarct Award at this year's American Society of Bone and Mineral Research conference.The results of the paper, PHARMACOKINETICS AND PHARMA...CODYNAMICS…
- Kyowa Shares KRN23 Data From a First-in-Human, Single Dose Phase 1 Study
- Kyowa Shares KRN23 DataAnnouncement of Results from a Single Dose Phase 1 Study of a Human Monoclonal Anti-FGF23 Antibody (KRN23) in X-linked Hypophosphatemia in AdultsTokyo, Japan, October 7, 2013 -- Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd. (Tokyo; 4151, President a…