Join Our Community!
Become a member of the XLH Network today. Membership is open to:
- Those living with XLH, ADHR, TIO or ARHR.
- Family members of those living with XLH, ADHR, TIO, or ARHR.
- Medical professionals with an interest in phosphate wasting disorders.
To become a member, click HERE.
Why Become A Member?
The XLH Network is the main hub of connection and support for those living with XLH. We offer resources to help you and your family deal with issues that come up during diagnosis, treatment, and disease management, including:
- Unlimited access to the XLH Forum, where you can connect with others around the world dealing with the same issues.
- Help finding qualified specialists and medical professionals near you through our doctor database.
- Priority notifications regarding events, research projects, and other opportunities.
- Access to our Quarterly Newsletter
Building our membership also helps the scientific community fight XLH by encouraging research and clinical trials.